Asheville Alive - Fletcher, NC
For most of its existence, this show has been one of the largest Paso Fino regional shows in the country, drawing exhibitors from every eastern US state. For our 2023 show, we are proud to be raising money for the Project Hope Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides services for autistic children and adults through therapy, education, adult services, and community engagement. This group has eight locations in South Carolina in the heart of our Piedmont region.
This year's show features:
- Two "AP" shows with one judge each
- Friday, June 16, one show with combined classes
- Sat-Sun, June 17-18, one show with split classes
- Piedmont Futurity classes throughout the weekend
- Saturday evening championship session
- Charity show to benefit the Project Hope Foundation
- Fun activities all weekend for all youth
In order to host successful events, we often rely on sponsorships from our farm owners, associated businesses, or local businesses near our events. Sponsorships can be monetary or can provide merchandise that can be used as awards for our exhibitors. In return, we offer services designed to promote your business, such as announcements, advertisements on our website and in our emailed newsletter, handouts of advertising materials, and the opportunity for displays or vendor spaces at our show. For more information, or to become a sponsor, contact Milda Minter at 336-225-0214 or email@example.com.